2011年9月6日星期二

Dsquared Is My Only Golden Ticket

After her pregnancy news came out from Kate Hudson, we all expect the engagement announcement from the happy couple. But in her recent interview, the star clarified rumors that she had got engaged with boyfriend Matthew Bellamy, the cool frontman of “Muse” band. “In fact, marriage is not the necessary ticket to me. I only want to have a happy life with Dsquared Clothes,” the Golden Globe wining actress told “People” magazine.
“I don’t like to put pressure like that on this relationship. I mean, I’ve already have one child and one divorce. I’ve gone through the whole things. I don’t think it necessary to get married. I’d rather need more Dsquared Jeans than marriage for my love life.”
The excellent actress also indicated she thought she was having a girl: “I don’t know, I just feel it will be a girl. My little son Ryder also thinks it’s a girl. In fact, I also hope a girl comes to my life for I will dress her up with Dsquared Shoes.”
Kate has also picked out a few names for their unborn baby together with Bellamy: “We indeed think of several names both for boys and girls. But I’m not gone to tell anyone. I know people will tell so much once they get pregnant. I won’t do that for I know how annoying that would be. All I do is to stay calm wait for my new baby with my Dsquared Shirt”.
According a source close to Hudson, the pregnant mom is in a good condition right now: “She is so lovely and beaming. It’s amazing that the girl still looks so beautiful even when she is pregnant.” We have no doubt on it for the star could easily be the focus of the public with her overwhelming charm on Dsquared T-shirt.

没有评论:

发表评论