2011年9月6日星期二

Media Darling with Juicy Couture

The media darling Patrick finally wearing Juicy Couture Clothes declared
racing in NASCAR’s Nationwide Series full time beginning in 2012 in a news
conference on Thursday .
Before this announcement, she, wearing Juicy Couture Tracksuit, also said she
would race with Tony Stewart in a part-time schedule. Touched Juicy Couture
Watch
, she said, “I tell you, because I’m just excited to not have to answer the
questions anymore.”
“With breaking news that will shock the world, I am so excited that I finally
announce Go Daddy will be taking me full time to NASCAR next year,” said
Patrick, pulling Juicy Couture Bracelets. Then, she put down Juicy Couture
Purse
, picked up a pen, and signed the contract that will officially bring her
to NASCAR.
At the end of the conference, she touching Juicy Couture Necklace said the
feelings being a member or NASCAR. “They give me a great farewell this season as
I open a new page in my career,” pulling Juicy Couture Sunglasses, “and I know I
have to learn a lot, that’s for sure, but I feel like that I’m getting it more
all the time, and I really wish my continued success with my new direction. I am
enjoying my life the most and I am suffused with expectation and hope.”

没有评论:

发表评论