2011年6月2日星期四

I Need More Control from Tommy Hilfiger

It looks the singer Aaron Carter has gone too far in leading his casual life. The former Dancing With The Stars contestant was reported being arrested for marijuana possession in 2008 and then confessed his owing of back taxes in 2009. And it’s time for the man finally to realize his mistakes by admitting he needs more control by trying more Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
The young singer who is also the brother of Nick Carter, one Backstreet Boy told “People” magazine he would leave from working on an album for some personal reasons. “I’ve made a few mistakes in these years and I think I have to deal with them now. I think it’s time for me to grow up and become a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans”.
Cater revealed he would take some medical treatments to heal his “emotional and spiritual issues”. “I’ve chosen to enter into one facility. I feel more guidance will be helpful in cleansing my messy life. Although I yearn for wild lifestyle, I had gone too far and I need more control. I will definitely change into a mature man with strong will on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
It is reported that the singer has chosen one rehab center in Southern California to help him make through his addiction problem. Carter also implied this will help him back into his music journey sooner: “After I come back from the center, I will put on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater and restart my music life at once.”
The talented singer also said he had learnt a lot from his mistakes: “I’m not feeling ashamed to admitting those mistakes I’ve made. I’ve learnt the lesson and known how to behave like a real man with more responsibility on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论