2011年6月2日星期四

She Got Priority on Dsquared

Pop megastar Madonna achieved her priority by getting off the plane earlier than other passengers on her Dsquared Clothes. It seems that the cabin crews are also fascinated by the shining star especially when she was on her Dsquared Jeans.
It was said the flight Madonna took for London was cancelled because of the snow storm in London last weekend. The pop star planned to perform on her concert in London by putting on her new Dsquared Shirt. Unlike other passengers who had to wait on the plane for almost three hours, Madonna got the priority to get off the plane after one-hour waiting.
Although her charm on Dsquared Polo Shirt attracted the cabin crews and helped the saving of her time, this priority displeased other passengers. One passenger complained to “Daily Mail”: “She was picked up by one car after one hour, leaving the rest of us waiting here for another two hours. Although I am also a fan of her and adore her glamour on Dsquared T-shirt very much, I don’t think it is fair enough for her to get off the plane so early. Maybe I will try on Dsquared Shoes next time and see if the crews could offer me the same priority”.
Madonna explained she asked for getting off the plane was because she was so busy that one hour of sitting on the plane without anything done had already drove her crazy. This pop megastar is getting busier this year with publishing her “Material Girl” album first and then directing her first movie “W.E”. “I also need more music for me to perform on the stage on Dsquared Cap. I don’t mind they call me workaholic. I just want to be happy by putting on my Dsquared Swimwear and stay young forever”.

没有评论:

发表评论