2011年6月2日星期四

I Will Do Anything for This Backstreet Tour on Tommy Hilfiger

One of Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean said he would definitely join the band’s upcoming tour even though he has entered rehab center for his issues with alcohol and drug addictions. “I will do anything for the union this Backstreet Boys tour by putting on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
It is reported McLean has already checked into rehab and the star is now receiving medical treatment in positive attitude. “McLean told me the main reason he chose rehab for help was that he didn’t want to jeopardize this tour he had expected so much. He was so looking forward to putting on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans to back on the stage,” a source told “Us Weekly” magazine.
The source also indicated that the behavior of McLean had caused some interference with the tour of his band. “He was under great pressure during last Backstreet Boys tour. He has done something which led bad influence on the cruise. We all advise him to straighten up for we really hope to see that guy showing his manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
The singer also expressed his resolution to be back on the stage with a refreshing image on Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt: “I checked myself into rehab center for some personal reasons. I want to show the healthy me and bring the crazy performance to my best. 2011 will be a busy year for the band. I hope I can bring more vigor to Backstreet Boys on my new Tommy Hilfiger Sweater when I come out from rehab.”
McLean has toured around the world with his band to show his manly charm on performance with Tommy Hilfiger wild style in those exciting cities. Hope we can see the sexy singer back on his stage soon on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.

没有评论:

发表评论