2012年4月21日星期六

Be Single with Dsquared

George Clooney reached success late in life; he began his career at 5-year-old, until in 2006 he won the Best Supporting Actor of the 78th Academy Awards. Clooney who wore Dsquared Shirt said,” These decades’ efforts don’t in vain. It’s enough.” he smiled, using his Dsquared Shoes to kicking floor.
Last Friday, Clooney who was named the sexiest man swept up Toronto with “The Ides of March,” the political drama that he co-produced, co-wrote, directed and starred in. Clooney who wore Dsquared Jacket said, “I’m proud of the film, it likes my child.” he laughed, pulling inside Dsquared T-shirt.
In “The Ides of March,” Clooney stars as a beleaguered husband, father and lawyer trying to cope with critical head injury suffered by his wife. About the role, Clooney who wore Dsquared Polo Shirt said, “I’ve played a father before. I’m not a father, but I can play a father. Most of the time you don’t have to have those things in your life to understand what it was like.” He smiled, pulling hands into Dsquared Jeans.
This man always has his own opinion toward things. Like what he said he never gets married, until now this handsome man is single. The man who likes Dsquared Cap says, “I feel I can live with my Dsquared Clothing.”

没有评论:

发表评论