2012年4月21日星期六

Willow Smith shaved head at ballet class

This girl looks just like Will! But shaving her head was an odd decision. I don’t think people are bashing Will and Jada’s parenting skills but it just seems like whatever this kid “feels” like doing Willow Smith in Tod’s Shoes can do,,,,,which is scary!! Sometimes you just say “NO’ to your children so they know that they can just do whatever they want ALL the time!!Well, she kind of had to. How did you grow out of the hairstyle that she had… one side long, the other shaved down? I always thought that was a stupid trend anyways.Her parents need to regain control of their child. Willow Smith in Tod’s Ballet Shoes should be home with friends playing with dolls and baking cookies with her mother. Not on Twitter, shaving her head, and showing off with ridiculous clothes.
I know she’s rich, which in her mind gives her the right to do WHATEVER she wants, so she did it..I really don’t care cuz it’s not affecting me personally but she HAS to know how much of a little boy Willow Smith in Tod’s Fall Shoes looks like now…I’m not feeling it…I personally would care if my daughter shaved her head bald, but if that’s what floats her boat so be it..! I think what Willow did shows the amount of confidence she has. Just because she shaved her head doesn’t mean that her personality is flawed. Willow, let me be among the few here to say that you’re awesome for doing what you did. You got a lot of guts and I admire that in a person
Kids that “express” themselves with extremes such as Willow Smith in Tod’s Boots does at her young age, leads to more and more odd & unhealthy behavior patterns as they get older. She is just setting herself up for a life of “what can I shock people with next” …. can you say ” in and out of rehab” in her future??This is probably one of those moments that when she’s older she’ll look back and go “What the hell was I thinking” she looks more like her brother now. Only a small handful of women… i repeat women, not girls…. can sport the shaved look.
Maybe Willow Smith holding Tod’s Handbag is acting out because everywhere she goes she sees tabloids saying her parents are divorcing. Entertainment outlets have no soul.I think that it shows individuality and that she does not have to conform to what others are used to seeing, so she shaved her head…she is black, she is beautiful, and she is not her hair…go willow…be you…God’s Beautiful Creation….like Katt Williams in Tod’s Loafers said…Haters, live for them….The parents have really done their children a diservice. She should be a child, doing what children are supposed to do at her age. Not traipsing around the country acting and looking like an adult diva.
She’s never been as attractive as either of her brothers, so now she’s BUTT UGLY!! PLUS Katt Williams in Tod’s Moccasins really has no talent (with the exception of her role in a “family ” movie; can’t remember the name of it). Now that I think of it, she played an “undercover” little boy in that too! Poor little spider monkey with no hair!what is wrong with her expressing herself? I wish when I was that age my parents would have let me “do me”. She is a kid, what better time to do crazy things….when you become an adult is when you have to be more serious…relax everyone, she is extremely articulate, smart and talented, she will be alright….

 

没有评论:

发表评论