2012年4月12日星期四

The Famous Wedding dress desinger Vera Wang wear the bikinis at 62

Vera Wang in Tory Burch Shoes looks very nice, actually. I hope I look that good at 62. when Vera looks in the mirror, she doesn’t see an “old woman” like so many seem to think 60+ is. If we could all stop judging each other…and just accept…the world would be a better place. MORE POWER TO YOU, VERA!!! Guess it’s just me, but being skinny doesn’t mean you’ve defied age; her face looks every last minute of that 62, and if Vera Wang holding Tory Burch Wallet ate a cheeseburger some of those wrinkles would fill in.
she might be thin, but she doesnt look healthy.
Granted, she looks pretty good for 62, but I do not think Vera Wang holding Tory Burch Tote Bag looks healthy or fit. She looks under nourished. Sorry…my comments are not meant to be hurtful or rude. I just think a woman that looks like a woman with an hour-glass figure and some curves is much sexier.
at least Vera Wang in Tory Burch Sandals doesn’t look like Betsy Johnson or Vivienne Westwood, my god those two are yikes at their age compared to Vera Wang.
I’m sorry, but I think she looks anorexic. I wish her well, but I don’t think the media should glamorize body image problems.
Vera Wang in Tory Burch Flat Shoes looks good and defies age? I didn’t know skeletons were considered sexy.
Because she’s skinny she looks good.!! Vera Wang looks like a skinny 62 year old woman. She’s a brilliant fashion mogul, but I’m sorry she’s just not that attractive.
Well, I guessVera Wang in Tory Burch Flip Flops could use a little more curves, more colour, and maybe a trip to the hair salon. sorry, I call it as I see it. She does look her age, just skinny and well, old. She looks amazing in a swimsuit, her home is beautiful but SMILE Vera! Your face looks so unhappy about it all…I am sorry Vera but you are a walking skeleton. What the heck going on to these people like Vera Wang. if she has some meat on her bones will be a healthy role model for young people. Vera Wang in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes looks frail,and under-nourished. And, please stop coloring your hair black. You are 62 years old for God’s sake.

没有评论:

发表评论