2012年4月21日星期六

Blake Lively ‘s boyfriend’s standard

I like how is says “MUCH MORE than good looks, deep pockets and a famous name.” Blake Lively in Tod’s Shoes is ADDITIONALY looking for things ontop of those qualities? And women complain about men being picky. I assume she’s looking for a straight man who thinks she’s as good looking as the women and gay guys who run fashion magazines want to think she is.
I don’t care what Blake Lively in Tod’s Ballet Shoes says or thinks, but her pic does get my full attention.Women say they want a sensitive, sweet and caring man, right? So then what happens when it comes to paying for the movies? Does that still count as caring, sweet and sensitive or guys are just supposed to cover the bill always? I wanna know gold diggers, i mean ladies?? I love women. There’s a saying from men and women I’m not like other guys or other girls. The truth is women will always chase money first and us men will chase sex first and good looks. If you disagree please break it down for me? So Ms Lively in Tod’s Fall Shoes you’re nothing but a typical girl so hushhhh!!
I don’t see what in the hell she’s wanting a man to have deep pockets for, it wouldn’t work out between them. Blake Lively in Tod’s Boots was dating DiCaprio for about 15 minutes before she leeched/latched on to Ryan Reynolds. As far as I know, DiCaprio is pretty well off…If I ever thought I liked her, that is gone. She seems so immature. And… if Ryan Reynolds is dating a girl who could even JOKE about having children that are “trannies,” then I have to begin to wonder about him too.
Blake Lively holding Tod’s Handbag looks so busted in that last pic…..she reminds me of the heroin-chic look from the early 1990′s that Kate Moss started. And Blake is no Kate Moss….give it up girl. And take your quasi-virginal lie with you.!! Just another star that would be trouble for the poor bastrd that gets stuck with her. Would probably have to bail her out of jail like Paris or Lindsay or worse yet, would have to visit her in the overdose hospital like Demi. This chick looks like she’s trouble and needs to get her hair done LOL.
The cover shot looks great of her! …but the “wet & wild, vixon” look didn’t work for her at all. Blake Lively in Tod’s Loafers looks like she just got out of the shower and was completely taken by surprise by the photo shoot. No idea what the hair stylist was thinking with that one… Why is everything pink here. The problem with pinking er picking qualities is that none of them matter when you fall in love. Blake Lively in Tod’s Moccasins may be stuck with a bald headed sword fisherman who moonlights as a sushi waiter. Usually wrong to marry the list rather than the love.

没有评论:

发表评论