2012年4月12日星期四

Taylor Swift like the London Sweets

I really wish Taylor Swift in Tory Burch Shoes would stop wearing those geriatric-looking shoes. They are so not cute! Why are they a “hot trend”, I have no clue. Looks like Taylor Swift holding Tory Burch Wallet needs to eat those boxes of goodies. If Taylor Swift holding Tory Burch Tote Bag had a body it would sue her legs for nonsupport. I don’t get the Taylor Swift in Tory Burch Sandals phenomenon; she can’t sing!!!! Can someone please explain it to me?
She’ll be a fatso before you know it. Ask the blob from Wilson Phillips
I just shopped for sweets so I bought a Taylor Swift in Tory Burch Flat Shoes album. CORNY!!Next story,Taylor pees,film at 11. What an awesome woman. So not like all the rest of the female “Stars”.
God bless you Taylor Swift in Tory Burch Flip Flops! She looks like she is starving. It is fine to be thin. But if you walk around with raging hunger what sort of life is that?
Good News comes Taylor Swift will come back in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论