2011年12月10日星期六

Dsquared Accompanies Haitians

This is a video about Haitian. His name is James Tabuteau, who wore Dsquared Clothing said;” Many people has struggled to find temporary to feed big families since last year’s catastrophic earthquake, and they has been living in a ramshackle tent camp in Haiti’s capital.” he recalled , stretching his legs and revealing his Dsquared Shoes.
But the winner of three Grammy Awards, the American hip-hop star Wyclef Jean set up Yele Haiti foundation for the unskilled young people of Haiti. Wyclef Jean who wore Dsquared Shirt said ever,” I worried about these people without life skills, I’m Haitian. It’s my responsibility to help them, so I set up Yele Haiti foundation, just for helping more people.” he said seriously, sticking his hands into Dsquared Jeans pockets.
Now, as one of the first graduates of a free vocational training program form Yele Haiti foundation, Tabuteau who wore Dsquared Jacket said he is now a newly minted carpenter; he would try his best to rebuild his life and his nation.
He continued to say, “The day of my graduation, an engineer who attended the ceremony told me he was interested in hiring me. So I feed my family easily now. I am confident I find the job. They also know I was one of the best students,” said Tabuteau, unzipping his jacket and revealing inside Dsquared T Shirt.
He added with his Dsquared Cap, “There are thousands of unskilled people who graduate form Yele Haiti foundation and find stable jobs. They become skilled workers with hopes of rebuilding our nation.”

没有评论:

发表评论