2011年12月10日星期六

An Overachiever’s Secret with Belstaff

Jennifer Weiner is an overachiever, she wearing Belstaff Jacket just released her ninth novel.
” When I wrote ‘Good in Bed,’ I was working full time as a reporter wearing Belstaff Leather Jacket , so I was writing on nights and weekends and had the story going in the back of my mind. Sometimes I even forget my Belstaff Bag when i want to go to the outside for the book. And that’s what it was with ‘Georgia’ with the book I started this spring. Having a day job again I found really kind of fueled my fiction, because it became almost this forbidden thing where I had to sneak off and do it in private.” she wearing Belstaff Women Leather Jacket said, “That’s the secret with Belstaff .”
when asked how she has time to live-tweet “The Bachelor”, she said:“Generally the kids are in bed, or they’re supposed to be. I’ve just been devoted to the franchise since the very first airing of it, so it’s actually not too hard to make time to watch two hours of really cheesy reality TV. I just prioritize.”
Now there are 11 million copies of her books circulating in 36 countries. Though commuting between the show’s Los Angeles set and her Philadelphia home, the 41-year-old writer started work on her 10th book.

没有评论:

发表评论