2011年12月5日星期一

Who Is Awesome, the Designer of Dsquared?

Matt Damon wearing black Dsquared T Shirt and dark color Dsquared Jeans marched with teachers in Saturday for the Save Our Schools March to protest the use of standardized testing throughout the education system.
The Bourne Identity star said to one teacher wearing Dsquared Clothes that he thinks they’re awesome , “As I look at my life today, the things that I value about myself, my imagination, my love of acting my passion for writing, my love of learning, my curiosity, came from the way that I was parented and taught.”
Vehemently opposing testing, he wearing Dsquared Shoes also talked about where he would be today if his teachers’ job security back in the day was based on how he performed on a standardized test instead of embracing the learning process itself. He changed one white Dsquared Shirt said for the closing speech that “none of these qualities that I prize so deeply, none of these qualities that have brought me so much joy, that have made me so successful professionally, none of these qualities that make me who I am can be tested.”
“I honestly don’t know where I’d be today if that was the type of education I had.I sure as hell wouldn’t be here.I do know that.” Matt putting on Dsquared Jacket and folding one Dsquared Polo Shirt said.

没有评论:

发表评论