2011年12月5日星期一

Take Slow In This New Sister Relationship with Dsquared Flavor

Her most shocking revelation on her own show has pushed Oprah Winfrey to the spotlight in the public. We are wondering what the talk show queen would do to treat this unique relationship with her newly known half-sister. “We’ve decided to take it slow. I think I can deal with it in a perfect way with my confident Dsquared flavor,” Winfrey claimed during her exclusive interview with “People” magazine.
Her half-sister Patricia who shared the same mother with Winfrey was sent for adoption the minute she was born. It was last October when the woman finally found her family and got overjoyed for the fact that she had such an intelligent half-sister. “I often see the lady on TV and admire her so much for her enchantment on Dsquared.”
The queen was frank that they needed time to get to know each other: “We are taking it slow. After all, it’s not an easy work to build a brand new relationship at a time just through on experience or one conversation. But both of us hold positive attitudes on this. And I’m so glad when Patricia tells me she appreciate my Dsquared Jeans. I mean, hey, my own little sister likes me.”
Winfrey also emphasized their connection was natural for the sharing of one mother: “We have the common interest of our mother and it’s an essential point. We are beginning with this bond by speaking regularly about the process of taking care of our ailing mom. Although we never met before, we have so many things in common. She owns the same fashion style as me. Patricia was so exciting when she received the Dsquared Shoes I especially chose for her. I think we have a wonderful beginning.”

没有评论:

发表评论