2011年12月5日星期一

There Is Only Happiness Left in My Life with Dsquared

It seems ever since Christina Applegate announced her victory in fighting with breast cancer, her life is only happiness left with her Dsquared. After her engagement on Valentine’s Day last year, the gorgeous actress brought big news once again with her overwhelming Dsquared enchantment.
It is reported Applegate welcomed a baby girl with her fiancé, Martyn LeNoble last week. But the “Going the Distance” star has just gone through her breast cancer two years ago. With the great support of her rocker fiancé, Applegate overcome the biggest challenge in her life with her strong will on Dsquared Jeans.
In her previous interview with “People” magazine, the Emmy-nominated actress mentioned her cancer battle: “I’ve just gone through the most difficult period in my life. And I’m glad I survive. I should give the credit to my boyfriend who offers the mighty support to me. The man kept my spirits high during the whole treatment process by telling me how amazing I was with my unique Dsquared Shoes”.
After her big victory of the fight with death, everything in Applegate’s life has turned towards the wonderful way, especially her love life. LeNoble made a romantic proposal to the fabulous star on Valentine’s Day last year. And then we hear her pregnancy news soon. Now Applegate put on her Dsquared Shirt to be in the spotlight again by telling us she had a girl.
“I just feel so lucky to God for giving me another chance to live. Now I have an incredible lover with a super cute baby. I think there is only happiness left in my rest life. So I’m gonna enjoy every sweet moment

没有评论:

发表评论