2011年11月25日星期五

Another Kind of Beauty with Tommy Hilfiger

There has another kind of beauty with Tommy Hilfiger Clothes recent days happen to Chely Wright.
For more than a decade, Chely Wright was the perfect country star: pretty, perky and Christian, singing songs about the joys and heartaches of being a “Single White Female,” posing seductively in videos and photos, and even forming a dreamy Nashville couple with boyfriend and fellow star Brad Paisley. What shocked us is that she is a gay preferring to wear the Tommy Hilfiger Jeans designed for the man.
“I didn’t even have a secret underground network of friends that knew I was gay,” Wright said. “I didn’t tell anyone. No one knows I always wearing the Tommy Hilfiger Shoes when I am with my girlfriend.”
“We knew I would lose a certain percentage of fans,” she said of the discussions she had with her manager, “and we were OK with that. It is true I love to wear the Tommy Hilfiger T Shirt. Is there someone want to decline the Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt to touch your skin?”
The upcoming movie Wright will show the life being a gay. With two rows of the DGA Theater occupied by teenagers from the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), Wright was adamant that the film shows a moment in her life of which she is enormously proud.“ Sometimes,” she said to rousing applause from the crowd, “you’ve got to pull your big girl pants up and go do the right thing. As for the Tommy Hilfiger Sweater I think it is another beauty.”

没有评论:

发表评论