2011年11月7日星期一

Rimes Confirms on Juicy Couture Dress

“Eddie and I engaged on Christmas and this time is real,” U.S. singer LeAnn Rimes announced excitingly on her recent interview by wearing her favorite Juicy Couture Clothes, immersed in her happiness.
Although there is rumor of their engagement came out the two moths ago, but Rimes slammed it by declaring she would be the first one who announced her big event on her favorite Juicy Couture Tracksuit. Now the star keeps her words. So believe it this time: LeAnn Rimes is ready to get hitched again!
“Today, yesterday, the day before that…all have been truly unforgettable,” the singer told “US Weekly”: “Thank you for all your wishes! We are extremely excited and look forward to a beautiful future. It’s been an incredible last few days, I was shocked!!! We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are filled with love. It feels so great the moment when Eddie surprised me by asking me marrying him. I knew the Juicy Couture Earrings which I chose especially for my Christmas would definitely bring me good luck.”
Rimes was wed to dancer Dean Sheremet; Cibrian was raising two children with his wife, model Brandi Glanville. The 28 years old singer, Rimes met her 37 years old fiancé Eddie Cibrian while shooting the movie “Northern Lights”. Being totally attracted by her elegant charm on Juicy Couture Bracelets, the sexy man began their romance.
Rimes also shared her great joy on Twitter: “It was nice to have our little secret for us our families and friend’s a few days! So excited to now share the wonderful news with our fans. So you are about to see a new me with more splendor and happiness on Juicy Couture Watch.”

没有评论:

发表评论