2011年11月13日星期日

Hello Elizabeth: Juicy Couture

After forging one of the great female action roles on TV as Agent Dana Scully in the “The X-Files,” Gillian Anderson could have become a heroine of the American multiplex. But instead, she’s become a mainstay of high-end literary adaptations, a fixture of “Masterpiece Theater.” Now she become one of supporters for Juicy Couture Clothes.
This week, she pops up in a lavish two-part adaptation of Herman Melville’s “Moby Dick” airing tonight and tomorrow on the premium cable network Encore. Part of a starry ensemble cast that includes Ethan Hawke as Starbuck and William Hurt as the whale-haunted Ahab, Anderson plays Elizabeth, Ahab’s wife. She who took Juicy Couture Tracksuit said:“I love stimulation. It makes me young.”
Anderson lives in London and doesn’t do a lot of interviews here -– she said with Juicy Couture Necklace:” The last time I did an American press junket was for the movie “The X-Files: ” I Want to Believe” in 2008.I remember clearly I wore a Juicy Couture Bracelets on my right wrist. At that time , I liked it very much.” — and she seemed slightly giddy sitting in a poolside cabana during the Television Critics Assn. Anderson spoke about her role in “Moby Dick” with touching her watch that is Juicy Couture.
When asked: ” Isn’t your character in “Moby Dick” barely a footnote in the original novel? ” She replied :” There is a book that’s out about her … drifts off. Sorry, but I just noticed that these are bedheads, I got distracted! She points to the wall of the cabana, where there are in fact two headboards with no beds attached.I even think she should wear the Juicy Couture Watch to do her adventure. Just a joke. ”  She also is a fun lady with Juicy Couture Purse.

没有评论:

发表评论