2011年11月29日星期二

Steve Stricker or Tiger Woods, Tommy Hilfiger Tells You

Who will be the biggest winner, Steve Stricker or Tiger Woods? All the questions have got a clue as an insider, who was wearing Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, of golf championships. He pulling his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans said: “It is still in the air, but I am fond of Woods.”
So let us get close to the two men.
Tiger Woods wearing Tommy Hilfiger Shoes stepped to the tee with his usual expectations — “a nice W.” He using his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt walked one step and said: “Well, it makes me laugh. But I guess I can do it.” We also believe he can do it. Woods pulling his Tommy Hilfiger T Shirt also said family obligations would keep him from playing next week’s even.
As for Steve Stricker himself needs a slice of scoring record for a major championship. He wearing Tommy Hilfiger Sweater said: “I didn’t feel that good on the course.” He looked at his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops and said he figured out what actually had to be done though he was very nervous at that time. “I think I’m standing strong, yet feel the air beneath my feet. That’s my feeling. The slice of scoring record for me is really shock.”

没有评论:

发表评论