2011年11月6日星期日

Grow with Dsquared

In a battle of summer movie heroes, Captain America topped Harry Potter this weekend at the box office. The superhero Chris Evans better get used to being considered a sex symbol. This charming man now takes every challenge o by putting on his vigorous Dsquared Clothes because of superheroes.
The 30-year-old actor, who currently stars in the summer blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger, recently admitted that “it’s tough to feel like a sex symbol standing next to Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth,” his two costars in The Avengers. But if it is, he is the most sexy superheroes by putting on his fashion taste shirt and Dsquared Jeans.
In the film ,he stars as super heroes, “But I’m fine with it,” Evans added by putting on his unique jacket and Dsquared Shoes . “I don’t consider myself that way. Many actors are saddled with raging insecurity and I am no exception. I’m drowning in it.”
“Hemsworth and I are definitely in uncharted waters, but it’s great that we have one another,” Evans who wore energetic polo shirt and Dsquared Polo Shirt told Us Weekly. “I can’t say enough about Downey. He’s been so great. He’s so positive and so available, and I didn’t know what to expect. He’s so experienced.”
According to Evans, his first day on The Avengers set was awe-inspiring. “Seeing the Iron Man suit, because I love the Iron Man movies, was so cool,” he said. “And Hemsworth — have you seen him? He’s huge! He puts the cape on and the wig and its like, ‘Jeez!’ The guy’s the f**king god of Thunder.” But now he is growing with this moive by putting on his own Dsquared Cap.

没有评论:

发表评论