2011年11月16日星期三

Tommy Hilfiger with His Brave Thought

As a show, maybe” Glee” now is the most popular TV series on network primetime. Musical numbers and high school melodrama are the main line. You know it emphasizes the reality of high school sex, both hetero and homosexual. The creator Ryan Murphy has his unique view about the high school sex on his favorite Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
In an interview, Ryan Murphy who wore Tommy Hilfiger Jeans said:” To many, the show has created a haven to which they can relate in an otherwise lonely world, an hour a week. These people are always looking for a world in which they can live with fairness, no contempt and blame. For others, they think it shows the taboos that are not fit for TV, especially a show with so many children fans. As a result, creator Ryan Murphy,” I have experienced a whole host of reactions, from fans and, scarily, foes.”
So these different thoughts for the show bring some radical results. “I’ve gotten death threats, yes. I have,” Murphy told in a wide-ranging interview by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Shoes. “I think anytime you focus on homosexuality or minorities, too many people would oppose to your idea that they are as normal or as worthy as acceptance as others. But why don’t us choose to understand them? All people are the same for the love. They just fall love with the other who are the same gender. I think it’s such a great show for young kids to realize the sex. The values of it, I think, are great.” he said and stretched out his legs, exposed his nice Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.
While standing behind the show’s core message, Murphy admits to some oversteps, especially with condom demonstrations. Recently, he said in an interview by putting on Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt:“I want to convey the information about homosexual. Iremember that time I just was very irritable because there was no way to describe my new work. Then I wore my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater and wanted to vent . Then my father came in and told me:“You can do something special you think and you want to do.” Then I began my thoughts. I will keep on what I think it’s right.”
We can’t blame this man who insists on his own idea, he just changes the perspective. Hopefully this man continues with Tommy Hilfiger.

没有评论:

发表评论