2011年11月29日星期二

A Breathtaking Scene with Juicy Couture

“Mr Peters was arrested after a raid on a Kentucky house involving heavily armed,” The 18-year-old schoolgirl wearing Juicy Couture Tracksuit excited said, “All of it is over!”
She held his wrist wearing Juicy Couture Bracelet and told the reporter that she was glad for the thing was over. “You even don’t know how scared I was when I was strapped the fake bomb on my neck,” she eyed wide with surprise, “Now, this is over, and I think it is so exciting like a dream. It’s so cool. When the man was still in my house I wondered Nikita would appear wearing Juicy Couture Watch. She will use her Juicy Couture Clothing to shoot this man but pistol.”
Her mother Ms Pulver, who was strapped the fake bomb on neck, holding Juicy Couture Necklace said she was still in fear. “We are still wondering why they had been targeted in such a bizarre attack,” she, wearing Juicy Couture Earrings, slanted her head, “It’s all very surreal! I gripped her my hand tightly in fear. How can he extort money by using the fake bomb.” She paled before that of her Juicy Couture Purse.
As police said this man was charged with aggravated break and enter with intent to commit a serious indictable offence, asking for property by force with intent to steal, and kidnapping.

没有评论:

发表评论