2011年11月13日星期日

Be Shining on Tommy Hilfiger

The runner-up of X Factor in sixth season, Olly Murs who wore fashion Tommy Hilfiger CLothes said he would romance X Factor contestants openly in spite of Simon Cowell what the harsh judge says. The outstanding singer who is strong to ignore Simon Cowell is a fresh new boy with great vigor on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
The former runner-up with Tommy Hilfiger Shoes who is invited to host spin-off show The Xtra Factor said that he has vowed to go on flirting with the singers even if the TV mogul doesn’t approve. When he received the interview of the Daily Star later, he said by putting on energetic polo shirt: “I don’t plan to end up getting on with contestants, or Simon would be mad,” he quipped to the reporter and pulled his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.
Then he continued: “Yeah, I know I should be professional now that I’m working on the show, so I can definitely imagine Simon blaming me. But no one can stay here with true love, even if you’re Simon Cowell. So I think it’s human nature and it can be understood” he added and stretched his legs and exposed nice Tommy Hilfiger Sweater.
From last year to now, Olly Murs was busy working X Factore tour, and then made his own new album and now hosting The Xtra Factor, his popularity increase continually. He who wore handsome Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops said that:” I love this work, and want to do it well. I barely go out; I’ve just been so busy.” Best wishes for this singer with Tommy Hilfiger.

没有评论:

发表评论