2011年11月25日星期五

Juicy Couture Gets the Newest News

“I get a girl!” Tina Fey wearing Juicy Couture Clothes screamed.
The comedian welcomed a healthy baby girl on Wednesday. “I never thought I would be so happy,” She waved his hands wearing Juicy Couture Bracelets and muffled his mouth.” When I was in mid-pregnancy period, I should wear Juicy Couture Tracksuit every day. The Juicy Couture Sandals just were worn on formal occasions.” She said full fill smile on face. But it is the smile that the fans want. “I need her to become the well-balanced,” She added.
In reality, this is Fey’s second daughter. Her first one now is five years old. “Yes, she is cute. When she was still in my womb, we had imaged the picture that she attend the ball.” She hold his husband’s hands said. “We wanted to wait to discover the baby’s gender, in fact, I need a girl. I even dreamed she is very happy when I give the Juicy Couture Necklace as the gift. She wears it and steals my Juicy Couture Watch then she become a fashion young lady.” The feeling of anticipation and excitement was in the air.
She also indicated that she had bought one Juicy Couture Earrings for her baby because of that dream. Now you know she is really a comedian.

没有评论:

发表评论