2011年11月29日星期二

Her Own Fashion on Juicy Couture

Every girl wants to wear clothing with their own characters, rather than go along with others. Everyone wants to lead the fashion, but not everyone can do it, and do well. But Lourdes Leon, the daughter of Madonna, led the fashion at her 14-year-old. And now she even becomes a fresh new girl with vigor on Juicy Couture.
Now Lourdes Leon got her own fashion line, she’s better known to the masses as Madonna’s daughter, Lola. She admits by wearing Juicy Couture Tracksuit that she has to learn things when she first launched the Material Girl brand. In an interview, she says, ” I didn’t know what I was doing at first when I launched my own brand,” Lola, dressed in Juicy’s tracksuit, “You know, Let me wear it, even not many people wear this. Even if it wasn’t good on me, I liked it. I insist on my own character.” she added, touching her lovely Juicy Couture watch on her left hand.
This fashionable girl also has led the fashion trend from 10 to 20 teenage girls. You know when she wore Juicy Couture Necklace and went shopping; her fans would buy it just for making beautiful like Lola Now Lola is busy with promoting her own brand and receiving interview. She said in an interview, ” When I do my fashion, just wear what not a lot of people, I also have some my own take on it. Just like my lovely Juicy Couture Purse. Some people wouldn’t choose it to match the sexy dress, but I will choose it, for another style. it’s my own thought , then becomes different.”
This girl has her own ideas about fashion forever; you can see that sometimes she is sweet, sometimes sexy, or nutty, or contrary. There are too many sides about this girl. She said,” Is not good? You won’t feel tired, everyday you are a new one.” she said naughtily, turning her Juicy’s sunglasses with her forefinger. The best wishes for her new fashion on Juicy Couture Bracelets.

没有评论:

发表评论