2011年11月25日星期五

Perfect Lady on Juicy Couture

Beyonce Knowles has had it all before turning 30, yet is still humbled by what she calls “the biggest opportunity of my life” — the lead role in Clint Eastwood’s remake of the film, “A Star is Born”. This perfect lady becomes a fresh new acrtess with great vigor on Juicy Couture Clothes.
Beyonce has won 16 Grammy Awards, is married to rapper mogul Jay-Z, has topped Forbes magazine’s lists of the most powerful and influential celebrities and is one of the world’s top-grossing musicians. She starred in other movies with large ensemble casts. she is a successful woman who likes wear Juicy Couture Tracksuit and collect sunglasses of Juicy Couture,too.
“I met with Clint and I was so nervous and I know that it is the biggest opportunity of my life. I will work as hard as I can,” she said with the same colorful bracelet and Juicy Couture Purse. “Because I can’t wait. And I am so happy that he trusts me and I am in good hands and I am so fortunate.”
The film is due to begin shooting at the end of the year and, according to showbiz website Deadline Hollywood, may also co-star Leonardo DiCaprio. But for now, Beyonce is still busy managing the singing career that she has taken over from her father and longtime manager, Matthew Knowles. According to this ,you can know how busy she is. But in her free time ,she always wears Juicy Couture Earrings to play tennis with his husband to keep the life’s sweet and healthy. Occasionally, she would go shopping with her best friend who collects watches and Juicy Couture Watch.
Nothing to be said, just the best wish for the very perfect and successful lady and her Juicy Couture Necklace.

没有评论:

发表评论