2011年11月6日星期日

Be Accompanied by Tommy Hilfiger

Wore jacket and T-shirt of Tommy Hilfiger, Ryan Gosling claims that after his last film, the moody “Blue Valentine,” it took him several months to “acclimate out of the experience” and he paid a visit to the doctor.
“He makes everyone funny. So selfishly I knew that if I was going to ever do a comedy, if I was going to lose my comedic virginity, I wanted to lose it to Steve,” a softly-spoken Gosling told Reuters in an interview.
Gosling who wore shirt and Tommy Hilfiger Jeans described himself as “nervous” to act in what he sees as his first real comedy, spending much of the film dropping unsubtle lines to women in bars, dressing in designer clothes and even ripping off his shirt to reveal a body so appealing it leaves Stone exclaiming it must have been digitally enhanced. He said he had to exercise a lot.
Gosling, who is now regarded as one of the top actors of his generation. But recently in an interview,Gosling who wears polo shirt and Tommy Hilfiger Shoes speaks seriously about why he didn’t cash in on his Oscar nomination for “Half Nelson” in 2006 or the popularity of the romantic drama “The Notebook” in 2004 with a big Hollywood movie.
“I felt like I was cashing in, but just not financially. I was able to get more freedom in each next part that I played. So I just kind of gravitated toward that freedom. Money gives you freedom too, it’s just what kind of freedom you want.”
“I just try to take it one step at a time,” he said. It is worth mentioning that he said that he likes Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt just like his movie work.

没有评论:

发表评论