2011年11月25日星期五

Tommy Hilfiger Adores Mike Myers

Mike Myers wearing Tommy Hilfiger Clothes said he had signed up to star in a fourth movie in the ‘Austin Powers’ series.
“I do not know the storyline!” He put off his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans said, “I just know the director contacted my assistant for letting me play in his ‘Austin Powers’ series.,” He pulled his Tommy Hilfiger T Shirt, ” As the role I had nothing to tell you,” He laughed as if it was a joke. “I am just excited that I can play the wonderful film.”
Whether the spoof British spy had known something or not we do not know, but his broker wearing Tommy Hilfiger Shoes said something important for the fans who love the spy. He wearing Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt said: “He has signed a deal for another project in the franchise, but no storyline or director has yet been confirmed. Maybe he will play as the leading man if he brings luck.” He pulled his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater and went away.
One guy who is Mike Myers’s fans wearing Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops asked the actor for signing Mike Myers’s name on his polo shirt. “He is a great man, and I love him. I really like his movies too. I love the movie ‘The Love Guru’, ‘Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery’, and ‘Austin Powers in Goldmember’. And I am so excited that I can get his signature. My friends will be jealous of me.”

没有评论:

发表评论