2011年10月30日星期日

Another Grammer with Tommy Hilfiger

“Frasier” star Kelsey Grammer makes an abrupt change of direction in his upcoming new TV series, playing a ruthless, power-hungry mayor in a drama series that he calls “the greatest time of my life creatively” with his unique Tommy Hilfiger.
After years of playing comedy roles on television, Grammer, said on Thursday by putting on his charm shirt and Tommy Hilfiger jeans he had decided to return to his roots for the October drama series “Boss” on cable channel Starz. “It has always been in my mind to play a more serious role. I didn’t start out as a comic actor. I started out in classical theater, playing tragedies. That was my first love…”
Grammer portrayed arrogant psychiatrist Dr.Frasier Crane on the comedies “Cheers” and later “Frasier” for 20 years. But his follow-up TV comedies “Back to You” and “Hank” were commercial flops, and Grammer switched gears last year to appear in the Broadway musical “La Cage aux Folles.” Two years ago ,I want to make a change in my role, but there isn’t a right time, but now is .”said by Grammer by putting on his energetic polo shirt and Tommy Hilfiger Shoes.
His personal life hit the headlines last year in a messy public divorce from third wife Camille. Grammer did not address the divorce. But he said a serious heart attack in 2008 had been the catalyst for change both personally and professionally.
“I spent the next several months looking at my own life and I cast my imaginative net over the next 30 or 40 years and with my favorite Tommy Hilfiger Sweater, and I decided I didn’t want to have that story (“Frasier”) be my last story and so I decided it was time to make changes that involved my career as well as my personal life,” he said with his vigorous T-shirt and Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.
We expect Grammer’s new change in his new TV series with his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.

没有评论:

发表评论