2011年10月20日星期四

Like Mother Like Daughter on Tommy Hilfiger Flavor

Although it’s so hard for us to vote the most fashionable woman in Hollywood world, we can easily tell whose daughter has the best fashion style. So let’s meet Suri Cruise on her new Tommy Hilfiger. As the sweet daughter of the famous couple Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, it’s indeed hard for this girl to shun from the spotlights of the public.
As for Katie Holmes, the shining star now is feeling easier to choose her fashion style with the help of her little girl. “Speaking of my new Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, I should thank my girl who makes this decision for me. When I was shopping with her, the girl led me to Tommy Hilfiger and pointed at one type of fragrance by saying it was delicious.”
There is no doubt the girl gets all her sensibilities on fashion style from her dear mommy. It is said Suri has also picked one unique Tommy Hilfiger Shoes for Katie to attend the fashion event of the spring season. “The Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt she chose is so refreshing like spring to me. I love it very much”, the mother told “People” magazine with proud.
Wearing her new Tommy Hilfiger Sweater for her interview, Katie couldn’t hide her joy of being called the most fashionable mom in Hollywood: “What else can I say? Like mother like daughter. Suri has inherited all my fashion genes and we will be the most awesome mother and daughter in the world by putting on the same Tommy Hilfiger style”.
“It’s really happy to know my daughter is so talented on fashion. I think it’s time for her to try on Tommy Hilfiger style from now. My girl will definitely be one promising fashion leader with great confidence on her unique Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论