2011年10月26日星期三

Juicy Couture Supports Gay as Well

Rose McGowan who likes the brand of Juicy Couture supports the gay community. After all, if the beauty weren’t for the care of its members, the course of her entire life may have changed.
In an interview McGowan who wore Juicy Couture Necklace said that she had a rocky childhood including a return to the US at age 10. At that time, she liked sportswear because it’s convenient and the Juicy Couture Tracksuit is her private collection.
“At 13, when I was a runaway carrying a Juicy Couture Purse to find the inspiration,” McGowan says. “One of the girls I met, who can paint a face, gave me a Juicy Couture Watch and I love it very much. I could finagle my way to find some different places where you can allow me to put my strange Juicy Couture Earrings, ha ha ha” she says, “Whether it was how I danced or the way I looked,I did. To this day, I only can go to gay clubs and I can see some girls who are wearing a nice Juicy Couture Bracelet and flying in the crowd in there.”
“I disappoint myself.” While wearing Juicy Couture Sunglasses, you can feel her letdown. “I’ve never even kissed a girl. Isn’t that funny? The girls I think are cute look like guys, but then I think, they also wore the Juicy Couture Sandals shine “she muses.

没有评论:

发表评论