2011年10月20日星期四

Mr. Right Has Gone with His Dsquared Style

It is near the third anniversary of the death of “Broken Mountain” actor Heath Ledger. To his ex-wife Michelle Williams, it’s not a cheerful anniversary for it is still a huge loss to her and their little girl Matilda. “He is the only one in my life. I miss his manly charm on Dsquared so much”.
Although it is easy for the beautiful actress to begin a new romance out of her overwhelming attraction, Williams admitted it was impossible for her to let Ledger go from her heart: “It’s more like a hole in our life. I mean I’ve tried to have some other guys to fill it and let it disappear. But now I’ve realized no one would replace him in my heart. I don’t think I will never over his special charm on his cool Dsquared Jeans”.
“So I am not forcing myself to fill it up; instead I’m more respectful of it. Those sweet memories with Heath would stay there forever. His handsome image on Dsquared Shoes and boots often comes to my mind all of sudden. And then I would be immersed in those memories,” the 30 years old star recalled with a smile.
It is just so hard to leave this gorgeous actress out of romance. There are dating rumors between Williams and her “Blue Valentine” co-star Ryan Gosling. “Almost everyone believes I have a thing with Ryan, including my mom. But I am not quite sure if my Mr. Right still exists. I just couldn’t help comparing every new guy I meet with Heath. It turns out his manly Dsquared Shirt wins every time.”
However, the excellent actress said she never give up her love: “Love is one thing different from romance. Maybe I will never find a guy like Heath on his Dsquared Polo Shirt; but I still keep my love, not only for my dead husband, but also for our little girl. She is the best blessing Heath has ever left to me”.

没有评论:

发表评论