2011年10月20日星期四

I Will Put on Juicy Couture Dress to Watch “Brokeback Mountain”

“When my daughter grows up, I will watch “Brokeback Mountain” with her. And I’ll also put on my Juicy Couture which Ledger adored most when he is alive,” Michelle Williams talked of her dead ex-husband on her exclusive interview with CNN by wearing her fabulous Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
The 2005 famous movie “Brokeback Mountain” not only promoted “Dawson’s Creek” star Michelle Williams onto Hollywood’s A-list, it was also the film in which she began one romance with the co-star Heath Ledger. It happened during the filming when Ledger greatly obsessed with her glamour on Juicy Couture Earrings.
The couple went on to have a child together, and in 2008, Ledger died of a drug overdose. Three years after the tragedy, Williams says she plans to put on her favorite Juicy Couture Necklace and watch their movie with 5-year-old daughter, Matilda, when the time is right.
“I was just an actor who happened to be lucky enough to be in the right place, and it was the place where I met Matilda’s father, and that is a lot,” the 30 years old actress was immersed in her sweet memory: “I still remember the first time he told me how I got his heart by my Juicy Couture Bracelets. I always believe my Juicy Couture Purse can bring me good luck. And for that time, Heath is my best luck.”
In the meantime, the “Blue Valentine” star is enjoying watching Matilda grow up. “Her hair is down to her chin,” says Williams. “She is five now… It is crazy how fast time is going for me and how agonizingly slow it is going for her. All I want is she can grow up happily as other normal girl. I hope I can be her gentle mother on my elegant Juicy Couture Sandals”.

没有评论:

发表评论