2011年10月20日星期四

Leave The Office and Put Dsquared On For Free Life

Steve Carell owes a lot for his show “The Office” for it is the show makes him access to Golden Globe twice. While he is nominated as Best Performance by an Actor in TV Series-Comedy or Musical at Golden Globe Awards this year, the star also makes a shocking announcement to leave “The Office” by putting on his Dsquared wife style for free life.
It is the second time for Carell to get so close to this Award since he has won it in 2006 for his wonderful work in the same series. The actor has already expressed his intention to leave the show at the end of this season last year. And now this time is for real. It means no more that gentle Michael Scott in office but a refreshed real man on Dsquared Jeans.
It is reported the farewell of Michael Scott would come before the finale of Season 7. The character would be written off the show four episodes before the end of this season. But the good bye will still be the milestone moment. “I will be leaving in a significant way. Although it’s a little sad for I have such a long career in “The Office”, I still feel so relieved by taking off that suit to return the real me on my Dsquared Shoes”.
The excellent actor also mentioned the next step for him will be the movie roles: “I will be moving on for my bigger achievement on the big screen. It’s not an easy job for a man who has long got used to TV network. But it will be a new chapter for me with greater challenge. A brave man on Dsquared Shirt will not be afraid of any difficulty came to him”.

没有评论:

发表评论