2011年10月20日星期四

No Potty Words with My Dsquared Charm

Ever since her beginning of the new show “Seriously Funny Kids”, the supermodel Heidi Klum claimed she had paid more attention to the words she used during talking with children. With Dsquared charm on the gorgeous lady, Klum refuses any potty words in front kids.
Her new show, which feature the funny interaction between the supermodel and the cute kids has brought so many hilarious things to Heidi: “It’s so happy to stay with those lovely children. I’m impressed by those insightful things they say. In fact, kids are much more insightful than we have imagined. But I think I can deal with those little guys well by using my Dsquared Jeans”.
As a mother of four kids, Klum knows the importance of using the proper word in front of the children: “My husband and I have already made a point of not cursing or saying any potty words in the family. We are trying our best to make sure our kids behave in proper manners. I want to me a perfect supermom by putting on my Dsquared Shoes”.
Although she admitted that she still said some inappropriate things in front of friends, Klum claimed she never used words like that in the face of kids: “I don’t want to be a saint; so please don’t freak out when you hear me cursing sometimes. But I can assure you I won’t say anything nasty in front of any kids. After all, I want to leave them the good impression as a decent lady on Dsquared Shirt.”
“Now I am trying to stop my oldest daughter from saying things she shouldn’t say at her age. I think I’m doing the right thing. I want to add more cheerful taste to their beautiful world by using my Dsquared Polo Shirt instead of ruining it with curses.”

没有评论:

发表评论