2011年10月20日星期四

Picking the One Goes With My Dsquared Taste Most

Jennifer Love Hewitt must put more pressure on her future husband when she announced she had already picked out three wedding rings for him to choose. “I want him to decide which one goes with my Dsquared fragrance most”, the gorgeous actress revealed on one talk show.
Although she is not in a rush to get married so soon, the “Ghost Whisperer” star claimed she had an amazing time in her seven months relationship with the actor and director Alex Beh. The actress even brought her lover to the Golden Globes to show the public their sweet romance. The girl also showed her new Dsquared Jeans she received from Alex as gift with great joy at that ceremony.
Being immersed in happiness, Hewitt seems to begin her preparation of their romantic wedding in secret. “I’ve found the rings at Tiffany. In fact, there are three for him to choose”, the girl said with a smile: “I feel I am more like doing the guy a favor. Look, all he should do is to pick the right ring among the three I like best. So I won’t be upset for he picks a bad ring for me. I have faith in my man that he will definitely choose the one which fits my Dsquared Shoes most.”
During her interview, the star also talked about those disappointing moments between them: “His favorite Chicago Bears were beaten down in the Super Bowl this weekend. Alex was just sitting there in sadness. I was at a loss because I didn’t know what to say. All I can to is to use my Dsquared Shirt to cheer him up. And it works well. He finally smiled and the refreshing Dsquared Polo Shirt on me really made him feel better”.

没有评论:

发表评论