2011年10月28日星期五

Fighting Against Domestic Violence on Juicy Couture Dress

“Black Pearl” Halle Berry talked of the inhuman torture in her childhood when she accepted her inclusive interview with CNN on her glamorous Juicy Couture in recent time. It was the first time for this Oscar wining actress to open heart on her childhood.
Unlike other children who were brought up by their doting parents, Halle said she was living in a family surrounded by domestic violence. “I am a little suffering girl who was raised up in an environment full of tragedy before I became “Halle Barry”, the superstar. I used to be very shy and vulnerable, totally different from this confident and elegant me on Juicy Couture Tracksuit”.
Barry also mentioned she had been there witnessing her father beating her mother repeatedly, which deeply hurt her heart: “I hated being stay there watching my father grabbing my mother to beat her brutally. But this is the way how I grow up and it hurts. So I am trying my best to get rid of this horrible shadow in my adult life. And Juicy Couture Earrings gives me a lot of help. I can totally find another myself with beauty and charm every time I put on Juicy Couture Necklace.”
Due to her deep feeling on the disastrous effect caused by domestic violence, this Hollywood star has established one institution called Jenesse Center which especially offer assistance to those who are suffered from domestic violence. “I want to do this. I am also a mother and I am trying my best to ensure my daughter be brought up in a happy and warm environment. I am very clear that domestic violence could ruin one family. I hope all the women can be the elegant lady on Juicy Couture Sandals like me.”

没有评论:

发表评论