2011年10月26日星期三

“The Last Man” on Dsquared

In the new “Last Man Standing,” Tim Allen who wore Dsquared Shirt said he plays a man works for an outdoor adventure firm, has a cuccessful career, but his wife who has been stayed at home for decades wants to back to work and is reused by her boss. So he has to do more family parenting. Tim Allen smiled, pulling his Dsquared Jeans, “I find the world never belongs to men, I feel anxious in the series, then do something which makes you between tears and smiles.”
Recently, Tim Allen who wore Dsquared Jacket said that ”Last Man Standing” is one of his favorite plays during his plays in decades. He added when he entered the plot, he even felt he is young and filled with vigor. He smiled, opening his jacket and revealing his Dsquared T Shirt. ” It is the first that I feel I am the last man in the women’s world.”
The series makes its debut on ABC in October. When asked what kind of woman he likes. Tim Allen said by putting on Dsquared Polo Shirt, “I like women who know how to cook; I like the process that I’m taken care of me. It’s either old school or misogynistic,” he stretched his legs, exposing nice Dsquared Shoes, then added,” In my life , the men have to be able to take care of a home, and when men lose this capacity we are kind of left with nothing to do,” he said.
This genius comedy also is a traditional man, He agrees this rule “man outside, woman inside.” What a lovely man on Dsquared Clothes.

没有评论:

发表评论