2011年10月24日星期一

The Werewolf’s Changes on Dsquared

Taylor Lautner who wore Dsquared Jacket may have swept the Teen Choice Awards because of his most last film on Sunday night. He becomes popular due to acting a werewolf in” Twilight.” But this time it’s not“Twilight” on his mind on the red carpet.
It would be “Abduction.” an action thriller, the young star’s first major movie in which he doesn’t play a werewolf, out next month. This film is tailor-made for him. Not long ago, Taylor received an interview and said by putting his hand into the pockets of Dsquared Jeans:” In the action film, I play a 19-year-old man who wants to find out his true identity after seeing his baby image on a missing-persons website. But when he found the truth, he and his girlfriend have to start to flee.” he said it’s an exciting adventure with some pretty intense stunts. It’s just a start to his dream—action star. Taylor pulled his jeans and exposed nice Dsquared Shoes.
When asked “What did feel about it when you’re chosen for the leading actor in “Abduction?” Taylor said excitedly:” At that time I wore Dsquared Shirt, and I always waited for the result. But I slide down this huge glass awning to an escalator when I saw the heading inside having my name for ”Abduction.” The insurance company was freaking out the whole movie because every day I’m doing all my stunts. And I got a few bruises. But nothing too bad.” he said, taking off jacket and exposing his Dsquared T-shirt.
This young star likes to wear Dsquared Polo Shirt to do exercise, so he has a perfect figure. But he was not accustomed to the fanfare. He said, smiling. “It’s always different in a way and so surreal for me.” Expect for Taylor Lautner’s “Abduction” with his Dsquared charm.

没有评论:

发表评论