2011年10月20日星期四

No Rush for the Next Step on My Tommy Hilfiger Elegance

Although they have been engaged for already three months, we still get any wedding news from Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey. But the couples seem to have no rush to prepare their big wedding right now. As for Minnillo, the gorgeous host-turn-actress told “People” magazine she is pretty enjoying her current state by putting her Tommy Hilfiger.
“Almost everyone asks me the exact wedding date every day. But I’m gonna tell you Nick and I are OK with where we are. In fact, we are enjoying being engaged. This step is fine and no need to rush for the next”, the star claimed, looking so elegance with an exquisite Tommy Hilfiger Jeans on her arm.
Perhaps another reason for the standstill of her wedding planning process is the full work schedule. It is said the star is busy preparing her guest appearance on those hit shows such as “CSI: New York”. “I couldn’t leave much time for the wedding issue for, you know, my busy work. But I do have fun in this with my Tommy Hilfiger Shoes”.
“It’s so cool to stand on the street with those legendary ladies like Tina Fey. It’s my great honor to work with Tina. She is more like an idol to me. Although I know this is work, I really take it as a great fun. I want to be the best friends with those stars on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
But the girl claimed she would begin her wedding plan soon: “Wedding is the most beautiful dream of every girl. And I also want to come down the aisle towards the man I truly love. But I won’t turn into an obsessive bride who is crazy on every detail of the wedding. I know it will be the most perfect day in my life with my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论