2011年10月20日星期四

Put on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans to Continues His Hero Image in Real Life

The talented actor Matt Dillon is spotted wearing his shining armor to be a brave knight in his real life. It is reported that Matt rescued a lady in the airport yesterday by putting on his manly Tommy Hilfiger. Our hero has stepped off the big screen and continued his strong image in reality.
It happened when the star was waiting in line at the airport by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. A woman in front of Dillon suddenly fell in a faint. Our big hero leapt into action at once. A witness described the actor helped the weak lady to a nearby seat and waited with her until the airport stall came with aid.
A source indicated that this lady who also works in the entertainment industry has been fallen ill out of the flu. At the assistance of Dillon, she was wheeled into an ambulance. Now the lady is in better condition and resting comfortably. She hasn’t realized the fact that she was rescued by Dillon on his Tommy Hilfiger Shoes courage until now
“I shouldn’t have been travelling. But I’m so lucky to be saved by Dillon, the real hero on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. In fact, I’m more excited after hearing it is such a sexy and strong man to be my hero.”
As for Dillon, the guy claimed he had just done what a real man should do on his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater: “I’m only doing my job, you know. Being a hero is not just the show on the screen. I will try my best to continue to be that kind of hero to save people who need help in my real life. Maybe I won’t as strong as I am in those movies; but I own the same courage on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论