2011年10月20日星期四

Renew My Marriage with Tommy Hilfiger Fragrance

Heidi Klum is not only an excellent leader in fashion world, but also an expert on how to keep her marriage fresh. In her recent interview with “Us Weekly” to promote her new TV show “Seriously Funny Kids”, the star shared her secret to maintain romance in marriage by putting her Tommy Hilfiger.
The supermodel who has already been married to the famous singer Seal for seven years claimed there was no problem in their marriage: “More and more people began to go serious on the troublesome seven-year itch in marriage. But I can tell you Seal and I still drive each other wild after we have been together for so many years. The most important key is that I know how to renew my marriage with Tommy Hilfiger Jeans”.
The sexy mom of four children also indicated she still got romantic feeling to her beloved husband: “I still get the butterflies in my stomach when I look at him. The man is still so hot and sexy to me. Time has not run away my special feeling for him. I’m in sweet love every day on my Tommy Hilfiger Shoes”.
Klum also revealed Seal was another reason to maintain her fabulous figure and stay charming on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt: “You know, I have to keep my charm out of the nature of my career. But I also do this for my husband. I want myself to continue my irresistible enchantment to him when I wear Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
“In fact, it’s not quite easy to stay hot all the time. But I will do that for my husband. Now I’m exercising and eating healthily to make sure my body in shape. I want to hear those compliments on my beauty with Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops from his deep heart.”

没有评论:

发表评论