2011年10月28日星期五

Gossip Girl Brings New Juicy Couture Spring Wear

Although spring has not arrive by far, Leighton Meester, the Queen B in the popular episode “Gossip Girl” has already showed us her new Juicy Couture spring style on the cover of the newest issue of “Seventeen” magazine.
The 24 years old young star accepted her exclusive interview on her elegant Juicy Couture Tracksuit after the shooting. Leighton said she was busy promoting her new movie “Country Strong” all over the world on her Juicy Couture Earrings. The Queen B claimed she was so happy for getting such a chance to sing in the movie.
“I love music. And now I am working with one band. We are working amazingly well by creating our own songs and playing them without electric process. This is always what I desire. I find great fun from this. I can finally express my life, past and future through my own music. Now I think I’m an extremely happy girl on my favorite Juicy Couture Bracelets”.
On talking of her love life, the Queen replied with a smile: “I used to say I don’t care if I have a boyfriend or not. But after so much I’ve been through, I won’t think like this any more. Love is essential in my Juicy Couture Necklace world. One can always learn something from one relationship whether it is sweet or bitter. I hope I can stay confident and graceful on my Juicy Couture Sunglasses on my romantic journey”.
Being touched by her own songs which are mainly based on love and relationship, Leighton mentioned she wanted to meet the right guy and have one happy family with him on her elegant Juicy Couture Watch: “I believe there is absolutely one guy who is there waiting for me. But I don’t want to realize this sweet dream in a crazy way. It should happen in a super natural way.”

没有评论:

发表评论