2011年10月20日星期四

No Bisexual Will put on the Elegant Juicy Couture like Me

Mariah Carey has been exposed as a bisexual ever since she began her music career and she never talked about it. But on one interview in recent time when she was praised of having a good fashion taste by wearing her Juicy Couture, the star finally replied: “What kind of bisexual will put on the elegant Juicy Couture Tracksuit like me?”
The rumors that she was a bisexual had followed this singer even after she had got married. Some media reported that Mariah was still keeping her sexual tendency as a bisexual when she had become a wife. But Mariah never explained on any of those rumors. But this time, when she put on Juicy Couture Earrings especially picked for this event, Mariah began to talk about those rumors.
“I am not a bisexual but I would not want to explain for myself because I know others will take it as true once I am getting serious about those rumors. So I decide to put on me Juicy Couture Necklace to use this occasion to show the real me as an elegant lady. No bisexual will want to do this”.
Although many of her good friends are lesbian, Mariah Carey stressed she didn’t care her friends are whether straight or lesbian. “It is none of my business. I like to hang out with them because we share many common qualities including that most of us are an honest fan of Juicy Couture Sunglasses. What’s more, being a bisexual has nothing to hide. Lesbian issue is not a heavy load on me. If I really like woman, I can marry her right away. I am always not afraid of pursuing my own happiness.”

没有评论:

发表评论