2011年10月20日星期四

Juicy Couture Brings Me Good Luck

The British actress Keira Knightley showed up one fashion event in London by putting on he Juicy Couture to celebrate her new film “Edge of Love:” The violet Juicy Couture Tracksuit set off her elegant style with a loveliness.
Since she was on the screen in her 17, Knightley has never got rest in her road to the success in movie industry. This young girl is universally acknowledged as another “English Roses” after Kate Winslet and has been nominated for Oscar awards twice. Putting on her Juicy Couture Earrings, Knightley said she always regarded her big success as good luck on her. And she claimed it was Juicy Couture Bracelets which had brought so many fortunes to her.
When all the Hollywood stars have the dream that “I can be anyone I want”, Knightley is quite clear-minded: “I am just trying my best to grasp every chance in my face. And although I am grateful those chances that I’ve got by wearing my Juicy Couture Necklace, I’m always worrying that no more movie won’t come to me or I am not required on the phone for chances of filming any more. Then I could never show my charms by Juicy Couture Sunglasses and draw the focus of the audiences.”
Knightley is believed to own good eye on picking script although she often replies it is out of pure luck. This successful still lacks her confidence on acting for she has never received professional training. But she always says that she can get more confidence whenever she put on Juicy Couture Watch. Now she believes getting more contacts with directors and chief creators of the script is a good standard to analyze the character she is going to play. “And I will feel more confident by wearing my Juicy Couture Purse and exchanging my ideas with directors and creators during the filming”.

没有评论:

发表评论