2012年3月9日星期五

Angelina Jolie is rude with Stacy Keibler on Private Jet

Believe nothing of what you hear! And only Half of what you SEE!!”Angie’s not a girlie girl” HA! Stacy in Tory Burch Shoes would kick her skinnie little butt. Angelina Jolie is just rude. Angelina Jolie holding Tory Burch Wallet probably knows that any girlfriend of George is very temporary so why waste the effort. I wouldn’t want her to be my friend. Angelina Jolie may like my husband and you know how that can end. I’m guessing Angelina was upset Angelina Jolie couldn’t steal Stacy’s boyfriend. I hate these stories with a “source” saying stuff. I think it’s all made up to fill space. And why would I care if Angelina Jolie in Tory Burch Flat Shoes acknowledged that woman I’ve never hear of? I wouldn’t talk to a hitchhiker I picked up either! I cant stand Jolie. Angelina Jolie in Tory Burch Flip Flops is a very pretty woman on the outside but the inside is very ugly. Such a snob. Angelina Jolie allways goes around with her nose up in the air. Angelina Jolie allways acts like Angelina Jolie is royality. There is no reason to be rude but that doesnt surprise me comming from her.
Yeah, wonder why. Stacy looks better than her on a bad day !!!!!! I thought Angelina Jolie like women…didn’t Angelina Jolie in Tory Burch Sandals have an affair with one once??? I always thought Angelina Jolie was bi. Angelina is nothing but a cupid stunt. Angelina Jolie thinks Angelina Jolie has it all figured out bt Angelina Jolie holding Tory Burch Tote Bag is forgetting that GOD who created also created stacy!!!Angelina Jolie is just rude and full of herself.i wonder why i even watch her movies…..mscheeeeeeeews!!! Angie needs to be the center of attention, period. But Angie should have smiles and said, “hello”, how difficult is that in our society, specially on a small plane and going to the same direction. The next time they meet, maybe Stacy, could body flip her(angie) and pin her to the floor until Angelina Jolie in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes strikes the floor three times and stacy releases her hold

没有评论:

发表评论