2012年3月2日星期五

Hugh Jackman with Dsquared

Hugh Jackman, Tony Award-winner, wearing black Dsquared Polo Shirt said he would return to Broadway with old songs on Tuesday.
The actor, who plays Wolverine in the “X-Men” movie franchise, wearing Dsquared Clothing told he love sing. “It is one art, and I need use my heart to do the career,” said Jackman, smiling, pulling Dsquared Jeans. “No matter who you are, where you go, what you do, you need know what your love is.”
He folded his hands, white Dsquared Shirt cuff appeared, and nodded. He said: “I was planning to do something, like bringing my one-man show to the Broadhurst Theatre on 44th Street from Oct. 25 to Jan. 1. And I am already fine-tuned the show in San Francisco and Toronto. Well, the date I am not very sure,” shaking Dsquared Shoes, “but I will let you know when I am ready.”
Jackman looked at Dsquared Jacket zipper and said his plan. He said: “I will wear white Dsquared T Shirt to perform my favorite musical numbers. I think the white color is better.”

没有评论:

发表评论