2012年3月9日星期五

Demi Lovato has the 5.6 million-plus twitter followers

Um, as much as I love Demi in Tory Burch Shoes, this is not “news”. First of all, this happened 2 days ago. Second of all, Demi Lovato holding the Tory Burch Wallet takes Twitter breaks all the time. Third and finally, someone taking a Twitter break is NOT NEWS!
Twitter is verbal diarrhea most of the time. I don’t think I’d every participate in it. I just deal with it peripherally because of the current situation I’m in. I’ll be glad when I can move forward with my life without the distractions that used to sort of make sense, but now don’t at all. Man, Demi Lovato holding Tory Burch Tote Bag is gorgeous. Demi Lovato kind of went nuts after rehab how long before this tvvat starts up again? Demi Lovato in Tory Burch Sandals only famous because Demi Lovato went out with zac effron, enough yahoo, stop shoving these so called celebs into our faces…
Dear haters, you so obviously don’t like Demi in Tory Burch Flat Shoes , so why are you taking your precious time to click on a headline with her name in it? Don’t know why you don’t get yet that when you click on a article or video, only to post hate comments, you just like an idiot with no life. The article is titled “Demi Lovato takes a twiiter break”. If you don’t care, then don’t click on it. It’s that #$%$ simple. Try promoting what you love instead of bashing what you hate. I promise that it’s a more productive, smart way to use your time. Demi Lovato in Tory Burch Flip Flops need to post more booty pics. If I ever had the opportunity to abduct and forcibly rape Demi Lovato in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes, I probably wouldn’t go through with it and then I’d go home and beat off.

没有评论:

发表评论