2012年3月21日星期三

Be Yourself on Moncler

Star the actress Rachel Berry in“Glee”, this role won the nomination for Golden Globe Awards and Emmy Awards separately, she was the most stunning with Moncler Doudoune and It opened the new heights of her career. Now she’s currently one of Hollywood’s hottest stars. This new hottest actress becomes a new fresh girl with great vigor on Moncler Down Jacket.
In an interview, Lea Michele mentioned by wearing Moncler Coat that a time when she was told she’d never make it before she became popular. “Too many managers told me, ‘Get a nose job. You’re not pretty enough?’” she smiled and touched her Moncler Vest through her right hand. she recalled in the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar. “But I proved them wrong.”
Now one of Glee’s soon to be graduated . Michele says in an interview with beautiful Moncler Sweater , “Now I’m enjoying my status in this period.” and eyes her next steps. “It’s my nature,” she says of her booming career that proved she’s naught girl. “People have to tell me to slow down because I’m young, but I don’t stop. I plan on playing every role on Broadway … I like moives just as I like Moncler Bag . I want to do movies, make music. Glee is only the beginning. I think It’s my all career.”
While You may see her ambition as snobbery, but she says she and her castmates are just seizing the moment. “This is all new for us, people have to remember ,” she explains. “We’re all young … I’ve learned some important lessons. I know who I am, and I’m not perfect.” This girl likes going shopping with friends . Hope this little not lose herself in Hollywood that fills of fame and fortune with her Moncler Pants.

没有评论:

发表评论