2012年3月9日星期五

The Stars Wear Dsquared

Appearing on Thursday’s “Tonight Show,” Charlie Sheen wearing Dsquared Clothing said he needs to forgive his former friends.
He folded arms, appeared white Dsquared Shirt cuff, and said, “It’s too bad to be foe.” Asked why he thought he should have been fired, folding Dsquared Shoes, Sheen said amusedly, “They think I am an unpredictable crooked playboy, but I am not, then I was left them. I just want to make everything right. To leave is a good thing for everyone I perhaps …”
On Monday, Sheen wearing Dsquared T Shirt was also being interviewed on Friday’s edition of “Today.” Asked the relationship with his father, Sheen pulling Dsquared Jacket said with a laugh, “I felt no animosity toward my father. We’re buddies again. Vicious as a tigress can be, she never eats her own clubs.”
In this regard, Martin Sheen wearing Dsquared Polo Shirt said: “I beg your pardon. You think God will take care of the drug-abusing, reckless playboy, who is always wearing his Dsquared Jeans at half mast? Peace cannot be imposed from the outside.”

没有评论:

发表评论